The Baden-Powell Council is looking for a Waterfront Director who will be responsible for the Safety and Operation of the camp waterfront area. The Waterfront Director will supervise between 3-8 lifeguards and waterfront staff members and oversee all aquatics activities at camp. Six weeks of summer camp with room and board provided. Competitive Salary.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have a current lifeguard certification prior to attending National Camping School.
• Must Attend National Camp School and complete the Aquatics Certification.
• Coordinate the Waterfront activities for his staff and the whole camp.
• Maintain all water front equipment (rowboats, canoes, kayaks, etc.) and safety devices.
• Relates well with campers and staff.
• Coordinate all his needs for his area with the Program Director.
Contact Adam Kovalchick for more information. email@example.com